Hypnotherapy for wine binge drinking, retail therapy, social media…
What is an addiction?
An addiction is an urge to engage in certain behaviour no matter what the level of harm or negative consequence.
Are you struggling with an addiction?
- Are you dependant on alcohol, cigarettes, cosmetic surgery, gambling, social media, party drugs, sex, shopping, video gaming or work?
- Do you organise your life around your addiction?
- Do you feel unable to control your addiction?
- Is it taking over your life and damaging your health, relationships or career?
- Are you using it as a coping strategy for anxiety, stress, depression or life in general?
How Solution Focused Hypnotherapy can help:
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy enables people to regain control of their lives.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy focuses on the present and the future, there is no need to go into your past. I use, a gentle combination of psychotherapy, neuro linguistic programming (NLP) and hypnosis to suit your individual needs. These will enable your brain to, reorganize itself and allow you to move towards your goals.
The first half of our session will be the psychotherapy part and the second part will be where you get to experience some deep and soothing relaxation through hypnosis. This gentle but deeply relaxing technique will enable you to untangle from unhelpful subconscious beliefs that are keeping you stuck. You’ll move into a place where you will start to sleep better and begin to feel more in control and more confident about your actions. You will begin to feel more like a driver than a passenger concerning your actions and develop a sense of choice.